Monday, November 10, 2008

Week(end) review - Saturday

It was foggy... real SF-fog everywhere. So foggy it was, some people even walked around with umbrellas, ni kidding!! However, actually we had planned to go biking... Sausolito or something like this, but because of the weather we decided to sleep a bit longer and to check out some objects of interest in the city we didn't see so far...
(But before doing this, I went to a guitar store at Van Ness... it's called... (as far as I remeber) "Guitar Store" :D... I had to get my hands on some guitars, I didn't play for weeks as I don't have my loved Warrior here :-( It seemed that electric guitars are a lot cheaper here!!!)

We decided to go to the Coit Tower... this doesn't take too much time and it's something we really wanted to see... but admittedly, it wasn't the best idea (did I already mention the fog?)
Nevertheless I post a nice picture:


Actually we didn't get to the top of the tower... it didn't seem to be worth the 5$ at all...

And here you got some information about the tower itself... I'm too lazy to write it by myself, so just click on the picture if you're interested to read it:

No comments: